black garlic yoghurt
- 3 - 4 heaped Tbs organic Greek yoghurt
- 2 medium sized cloves of black garlic
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon
- Maldon Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Take the garlic cloves and a generous pinch of sea salt, and pound together in a pestle & mortar, until they create a black paste
- Add the lemon & olive oil and mix together to loosen the mixture
- Place Greek yoghurt in a bowl, add the garlic paste and stir; check for seasoning.
- Cool before serving, with an extra drizzle of olive oil.